Center for Learning
What are Center for Learning courses?
Center for Learning courses are:
- Built for busy adult learners
- Informed by evidence about best practices
- Self-paced: learn at times that work for you
- User-friendly and intuitive
- A great way to build your resume by earning course certificates
Does the Center for Learning have a course discount policy?
The Alliance has limited funds available to offer free or reduced cost courses to people and organizations with limited financial flexibility. There is no guarantee a course will be free or reduced. Each request is evaluated individually and granted based on availability of resources.
- Eligibility: People who are currently homeless or have recently experienced homelessness within the last five years: the Alliance can waive the cost of courses for persons with lived experience based upon availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets less than $500K: the Alliance can provide discounted courses for 501(c)(3)organizations with budgets less than $500K based on availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k- $1 million: the Alliance can provide discounted courses to 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k-$1 million who would like to register more than 5 or more staff based on availability of resources.
Does the Center for Learning have a refund policy?
The Alliance will provide a full refund for courses under the conditions listed below:
- Self-Paced Courses – For self-paced courses, full refund requests will be granted if the course has not yet been accessed.
- Live Courses – For live courses, full refund requests will be granted if received at least two business days prior to the start of the live course.
Looking for direct training and technical assistance? Learn about the Alliance's Center for Capacity Building
Your cart is empty